Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

the busy hoiday

 Screenshot 2017-07-28 at 12.13.56 PM.png        The busy holiday.
This is going to be a day I will remember forever...me and my  brother Mason went to the park.  The night before it was raining hard and it was rough. So the park was all Sludgy slimy damp and as muddy  as  a mud cake.

In the morning it was really bright. me and my brother went to the park. At the park it  had a slippery slide and it was incredible and then I went on the flying fox it was creepy,scary. After that I went to the Monkey bars and it was even more exciting.  I loved it but the my brother Mason  nearly fell off the flying fox. But he said it was fun and I said it was funny. I went home because Mason was  feeling hungry and me and  Mason and my family had sea food it was yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment