Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

"My day at home and at school the last day"

Mum,Mason came on i said WHAT?? Mason Replied back.
I need you to get  ready for school yeah yeah yeah he rolled
his eyes and look at me. Mum Mason not getting ready for school?
I said to myself i will not worry about you. Aso i had to get ready but
not with him i was sing and sing until  it was 8am:/ morning.
I had to do my bushy hair and  brushed it and it brushed so all my
knots Were all  gone. 7am:breakfast time yummy Mummy Rice
bubbles and water  gobble gobble gobble in the dehydrated
stomach muscles growing bigger and beautiful. Mum said we
need water for Body and blood to  stay dehydrated. Time to go to
school!!! Yay finally I get out of this house and my all for brother
SIS SIS Wait for me Oh no he's couched up to me will i  guess
you have to walk with me then.
                             AT HOME


                            AT SCHOOL
Maani Welcome back to school i said are  you taking your
Chromebook home I would be delightful to take  it home but wait
where is your description YAH it is in my hane. Miss Sharma said
get your chromebook now and sit down. 12am:Assembly time Miss
Sharma wake room 7 down for the last day Miss Killy take about
how year 5 to the kia manawanui syndicate wath we can take it home.
But they is something we need to on year to room 9 and 10 if you
are taking your chromebook they is a mtma tarika summer journey
to do for the Past couple months good bye Everyone and have a
 Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment